View Single Post
Old 13-Jan-2009, 13:59
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
As Gbyte666 (craig) said I would be along in a while and here I am.
As he mentioned I have taken over from Karl for this year as the Oxon/Berks RO and will be planing a few rideouts throughout 2009.
Not only on the first Sunday of every month but also regular runs to meet up with the Hants guys when they have there regional meet as well as other trips to events and general days out.
Quite often we meet up at the Clock Tower in Newbury where we often have Kim (Dukeman358) ride up from Andover to join us.
And as Roy says get booked in on the DSC Cadwell trackday there will be quite a few travelling up from the Hants/Oxon/Berks regions.

4 of us from Oxon are already booked in on a trackday at Silverstone on the first Sunday of March for some DD shakedown runs as well as the odd 1098R and Ex Buildbase 1098 Superstocker getting a run out and as that is the day of the Oxon/Berks regional meet I may have to either organise a rideout to Silverstone of for the others to meet at Newbury for a ride to Fox's (Must find out when the planned refurbishment of Fox's is going to take place)

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook