Thread: Termi can mods
View Single Post
Old 26-Feb-2005, 12:21
Big Twin

Mood: renegade sexy racer
Quote:
Originally posted by tony h
so mr-s this is what you think ive done to my cans is it .i have seen this site before & i,d never do this to mine or anybody else,s cans its a complete & utter bodge if you take a look at my breif description of what ive done im using none of the original internals whatsoever it is all completeley new if anybody dosnt understand & wants to mod there cans u2u me and i,ll help the best i can (DO NOT DO YOUR CANS LIKE THAT) if you want just a race can without removable baffle you can do the internals identical to termi race cans & no i,m not charging i.ll just tell how to do it and where to get the materials (ericthered) its called helping out.......

Tony H
Sorry you coped the hump that I asked if this was a professional service.
I was very interested in your mod’s as it is getting harder to duck and dive round our local constabulary with modified bikes.
As you will see from the pic I come from the highly modified side of the fence.
This is also my track bike it has been gradually developed with the help of Tecmoto in Essex over five years to look good and handle well
I suppose I could cop the hump that you think that just because someone tricks up their bike that they can’t ride it, or that spending your money on lovely engineered parts is a crime when you don’t have the skill to D I Y it
just take a look at the some of the members screen names (cashburning 748r to see the type of money joke )
As I said before good luck fella very interesting stuff
PS I will help anyone out in any way I can.