View Single Post
Old 05-May-2011, 21:54
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
I am going to wait and I think the decent thing would be for you to,also.But that's just my opinion!

Jasper, absolutley agree with waiting if you like, I said so at the beginning.

No disrespect to the DSC or anyone at the top (and I said politics elesewhere!!) but...how many times have we had a promise which either hasn't materialised or no where near on time or, dare I say, been so lacking in detail that we need a freindly local dealer to bail it out

I need to book leave; my mates who want to do a 2 day track day need to book leave; NL are happy to accomodate a few of us and offer us a discount too, and we like NL

This is the motiovation for us doing a trackday ourselves if this place was busier, it would be lost in the noise of all the other things going on. I have also exchanged messages with Ozz on ISC (where I am not excatoly that welcome ) and asked what they are doing as a fair number of old mates are on there these days not here of FB

I have had the debate locally whether it could scupper anything DUK are doing; and disagree it could. A £500 event designed for new bike owners and a certain rider/customer is not the same as a DSC trackday. Who pays the subs? DUK?! Sorry, can see both sides but belive there to be no reason why an announcement, if there is one, couldnt have come weeks or even months ago.

So, as about 20 are up for it, I shall be booking Monday and letting Mark know the names or those who have said yes. TBH it would be great to see a load of the old DSC guys (incl you Jasp obviously) but this started as a day discussed at loomies on a Weds night

happy riding and back to the thread....