Thread: Newbie intro'
View Single Post
Old 02-Mar-2012, 16:07
Bikes: Ducati 999s, Kawasaki ZX7r, Kawasaki KX250

Bionicle

No it wasn't me but v. close. I picked the bike up Sat late morning and shot down the A46 to Newark to catch a mate there (well show off really) before home. I am near Caythorpe so often go to Lincoln via Brant Broughton etc. Will no doubt run into you soon once the salt is gone and the sun is out

Antonye

Ah now ZXRs....check this image.

Performance Bikes 'Rich *******s Frenzy' in about 1988 or 9. Note the Frank Thomas 5 buckle boots and if you can look real close the scuffed leather knees without knee sliders (weren't available back then). Oulton Park with a light mist/drizzle.....managed to scrape footpegs both sides. Was I just braver back then?

Jamie Whitham was in attendance on the Durex Suzuki. I stuck to his tail and followed him around the section from Knickerbrook (where this was taken - now remodelled and called Hizzy's), up Clay Hill (he wheelied it like a B**tard over the rise) and then through the section under Warwick Bridge (I think it's called). I bottled it on the braking for Lodge. Fastest 1/2 a mile I've ever done

Paul
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZXR Oulton Park.jpg (72.3 KB, 2 views)