View Single Post
Old 24-Sep-2006, 01:43
Mille

My wife runs the 014 on her SS. Great looking tire!! She's done three track days and going to get 7,000+ miles out of them. She says she felt them slip a little on the third day on them but nothing uncontrollable or scary for her...and she didn't go down. Guess that lives up to everything I've heard about Bridgestones being predictible and controllable when they start to go. I've rode her SS on the street with them and really really like them. Very neutral turn in, and very confidence inspiring. Like them enough they are going on my 749s next time she needs tires. FWIW, Bridgestone is now the factory tire for Ducati and all the bikes in the US are already showing up wearing 014's.

Oops, forgot...Bridgestone has a street version of the 002 called "Racing Street" that I'd like to know about. It's already available to you guys and wont be available over here til the end of the year. If reports come in good on those I may get them instead of the 014. But since I swap tires for the track (002's) it may be a moot point and I go with the 014's anyways for the mileage.

Last edited by galaxy : 24-Sep-2006 at 01:46.