Thread: TT (updated)
View Single Post
Old 01-Jun-2004, 03:35
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
2nd practice session was held on Monday evening and although a few of the top 400 riders were again out on their bigger bikes Adrian put in a couple of blinding laps with the bike pulling the slightly higher gearing really well.
In the 400 class he was 2nd fastest overall with a lap of 106.43mph with the standind start lap at just over 104mph, he commented on how a few of the 600 and 1000 proddy bikes were holding up so thinks there is still a bit more to come.
As the bike was missing the odd apex by a couple of inches he is going to try a slightly increased rear rideheight.

Also going well is Dean Silvester on Steve Caffyns CSC Racing R1 which Mark Buldock normally rides, looks as if Adrian, Dean and Steve are conspiring together to volunteer me for a entry in next years Manx on the ZXR400. We will see.
Dean will be riding Steves CSC 996RS at this years Manx and could well win it after finishing 4th first time out on it in last years Senior ManxGP which was also his first time racing a V-twin, which again is usually raced by Mark on the short circuits here, last year in the MRO and also at the Castle Combe meet that some of the Hants DSC lads came along to watch and this year the bike has been winning all the North Glos Sound of Thunder races, its a EX GSE Bike frttled by JHP.

Hopefully when I get out there tomorrow I might be able to get access to a PC and add a few more updates, If not I'll let you know how we got on when I return.