Old 02-May-2011, 08:35
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbyte666
Seriously Antonye anounce it please, call it provisional, whats the secret whats the point in holding out utill after Silverstone ?
Like peeps have said they have other plans that need to be made.

Craig

As with most dealings that the MT have, some of this stuff is commercially sensitive so by talking about them in an open and public forum will either jeopardise or at least sour any deal we have.

As an official Ducati club, we want to act in the best interests of our members and also support the activities and events of Ducati and Ducati UK, so that we (the club) may also be supported should there be such an opportunity. At this point in time it is within our best interests to support the DUK event at Silverstone in 3 weeks time. There will be plenty of time after this to announce anything else we may be doing.

<thread swerve> In the mean time I'm busy working on the next edition of Pronto, so if anyone has any stories or events they would like to see in it, please drop me an email!!

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!