View Single Post
Old 20-Jul-2012, 13:57
Bikes: HM 796

Quality advice, kit & service

Hi,
I just wanted to give a review of the security products I’ve recently bought and also the company I bought them from. I was looking for one of these “ultimate” type chain & locks I remembered seeing demo’d at a show in the past. I was told by a mate they were called Almax so looked for some friendly forum advice and it was exactly what I was looking for. Whilst researching the Almax range I came across another company called Pragmasis based near Tamworth. After a few e-mails back and forth with Steve Briggs the company’s owner I found that he has a really passion for everything he sells, designs & manufactures, yep, he actually makes some of the stuff himself, here in GB, nostalgic huh J. Whilst travelling for work in The Midlands recently I arranged to call in and meet Steve and take a look at his products. He showed me everything he has in the Pragmasis bike security range and I can honestly say that it’s all top quality kit. Bottom line is that I ended up buying exactly what I’d had in mind/been looking for, the kit is the dogs, this prices are very keen and Steve’s service & knowledge is 2nd to none. If you’re looking for some serious security for your bike then check Steve’s products out here http://www.torc-anchors.com.
I must just also add that I have absolutely no connection or loyalty to Steve or his company whatsoever but just love it when I come across a small traditional British company like his hence this post

Cheers,
Chris