View Single Post
Old 19-Jul-2005, 21:57
Big Twin

first session was a bit cramped lots of overtaking req some guys had booked themselves in thje fast group and i was lapping em twice in a the session cant be right coz i ant no racer, sorted out better for the second session grided in order of lap times, got away of but i like to get faster progressivly and buy this yime had been overtaken by one bike, who a lap or so later was getting in the way going into the corners. i tried to get the slingshot on him outa clearways and found an almighty slide went into a tank slapper and hey ho hello tyrewall. a few cartwheels later a short rest inthe gravel.

credit to the marshalls and medic very prompt and appropriate, their experiance clearly evident in dealing with the situation.

overall learning points, "you must run wider exiting clearways" & "why dont you wait and outbrake the bu99er into druids"& "ask how many bikes the track day organiser is running in the groups"

all said a reasonably well run day by ess. id be willing to pay more £ for smaller groups, but hey this was only £89, so no complaints.

result
a very sore Bungi and some serious crash repairs.