Old 14-Nov-2012, 12:45
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Thumbs up 2x VIP Passes for Ducati UK 2013 Model Launch at the NEC

All,

We have kindly been given 2 passes to the VIP 2013 Model Launch Event at the NEC Motorcycle Live event on Monday 26th November.

This event will take place after the main show finishes, from 5pm until approx 7pm (or until all the beer has gone!) and you will be able to rub shoulders with the stars of racing and celebrities, taking full advantage of the Ducati UK hospitality and learn more about Ducati and the 2013 model range.

These passes are ONLY available to fully paid-up DSC members, and you will obviously need to be available for the evening and have a ticket for the NEC show as well (or pay on the door) as this is not included.

If you are available, please add your name to this thread below and on Wednesday 21st (in one week) we will close the thread and draw from the names to give away these two passes and announce the two winners.

Remember these passes are not available to purchase as they are invite only from Ducati UK.

One pass entitles one person to entry into the Ducati UK VIP event being held on Monday 26th Nov at the NEC Motorcycle Live event. Entry to the NEC is not included. You must be a (fully paid) member of the Ducati Sporting Club to be eligible to receive a pass. Transfer of passes are not permitted.

Want to join the Ducati Sporting Club? More info here...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012_nec_vip.jpg (265.1 KB, 4 views)

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!

Last edited by antonye : 17-Nov-2012 at 13:07.