View Single Post
Old 05-Jul-2011, 23:09
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
Thumbs up Cadwell - good times

awesome 2 days!! Usual suspects (minus 1 or 2) and the usual corner of the paddock saw us encamped with gazebos, vans and tents

weather was perfect! Never known 2 days like it

anyway, NL were quality as always, although the briefer could have been a little more welcoming and most riders were really well behaved. Being in Inters gave me plenty of overtaking practice!

Great to have a go on Ghost's bike - I want one!! Shame the additional stresses of me using it broke it

one or two little issues but no show-stoppers, and there were some superfast guys there today! Hardly any red flags in 2 days.

didnt get any times, but had a few laps which felt 'quick' and thx to Matty the NL instructor who gave me a session today and some tips for the chicane/mountain - and for the nice (if not tinged with surprise ) comments about my corner-riding

Really glad I did this; lovely to have a TD mentality of having a larf, learning a few things without timing pressure and no 'must do' attitude. Shame those who couldn't attend for one reason or another weren't there - you know hwo you are and were missed

Pics to follow - think there may be one for the front page too