Thread: 'keep'er lit'
View Single Post
Old 16-Aug-2012, 14:42
Mille

'keep'er lit'

Heya Peeps......before I start, this is not one of those......I'm saying I'm going but what I'm actually asking for is Sponsorship'......I fcuking hate that!!!.......So as some will know and most will not I've been really struggling to compete this season and infact I really shouldnt have started as I have simply been digging myself into a deeper smellier hole.......My ex Wife has made it her sole mission to fcuk me up financially and sadly she has done so with flying colours. I was so determined to get through to the end of the season that I just blasted the last of my overdraft on new panels, engine build and rear sets but today I was just about to start the rebuild when I took a serious look at my finances and the siht that I am in and realized I'm kidding myself........it is with a very heavy heart that I have to bow out and leave a paddock and racing that I love but I really must and concentrate on other things right now. Seriously good luck to all of you for the remainder of this season and beyond and if I can bare the pain of just spectating I might turn up to say Hi.....as we say in ulster......'keep'er lit'
Jimbo