View Single Post
Old 17-Jun-2006, 15:34
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix n max
I was under the impression that it was going to be a 20 lapper for one day only. My Confirmation of Dates email says Snetterton 3rd Sept only ( long race )
also Feb update confirmed :

Option A was chosen and therefore there will be one long race at snetteron on the sunday.

So - when was that changed then ? Because I don't have any emails telling me it had!

Exactly, this gave a overall look to the season with two longer races one at Assen and one at Snetterton, as such these are the two races I hoped to drop, providing DNFs could be avoided.
My engine is now in its second season of racing still in its original state bar a few oil and filter changes. As such I was going to choose to not try and kill it at Snetterton by avoiding doing a 20 lapper. By not entering and both Assen and Snetterton I could give my engine a easier time, stick to my budget and hopefully score reasonable points in every other round.

So No Dom I haven't been drinking as nowhere in my plans did a 20 lap race figure, I found Sneterton last year the least enjoyable DD round that I did.

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook