View Single Post
Old 13-Apr-2009, 22:01
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
[quote=YMFB]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyb
.......Of all the databases available to police, the Insurance one is THE most proficient and up to date!!!!! and most widely used!!!!!!!

I can assure you if a vehicle is checked and found to be uninsured its removed from the road at the cost of £120 to the owner/driver, they are then charged £14 a day for the storage for 14 days when it then becomes a fridge. The driver is on the spot fined £200 and 6 points..........let alone anything else that can be fined for......

quote]

big deal !

I know the police dont make the laws but they are the interface that we (the tax payer) have to deal with and it is the police that decide what offences to target.

I pay for my tax, insurance, MOT and it grates when we see the paltry fines dished out by the courts to those that dont bother. Whats even worse is when you see the scrotes just going to the pub to get another vehicle.

Anyway, theres nothing I can do except hope that KB and other innocent victims get their insurance sorted and the scrotes who cause the carnage and loss get their cumuppance.

wrong again.......Government driven im afraid.

still keep moaning!.......you wanna see the fines they dont get for burglary on your house........