Thread: coppers
View Single Post
Old 29-Apr-2006, 11:34
Mille

Mood: looking to move in a new direction...
Quote:
Originally posted by andyb
Quote:
Originally posted by deej
good point phil but would you expect 2 coppers to turn up at the start of a charity run quoting "safety and awareness " issues and then not deal with the safety issues right under their fat noses. i dont have a small plate so im not whinging about it but i am complaining about the ******** these two fat TAX men were talking about when there was far more serious safety matters they should have been looking at, all they were interested in was £30 please sir

did the guy doing a wheelie up the estate were we met get done NO
did the guy doing a burnout get done NO
did the guy who turned up with practically no silencer get done NO
did the guy who cut off the logo off the dealer he didnt like get done YES YES YES

please explain which is the worst offence or why they all werent done ???

I think there is only one talking bollox here...............We all know the rules, and probably more pertenant, the interpretation of the rules..........go beyond that and you put yourself on offer quite frankly!

How do you know these others wernt investigated? perhaps they couldnt identify the bloke doing the wheelie as he had an illegal number plate on...............good job he didnt kill one of our loved ones.................!

[Edited on 29-4-2006 by andyb]

Perhaps this is where the problem is. The police have these stupid targets to achieve and it seems to be all in the name of money these days, instead of going out and catching the people that pull wheelies or do handbrake turns in crowded areas and at some point end up hurting someone and people who drive without tax/insurance, end up knocking a child down and then can't be traced..that must be so frustrating for the officers investigating and awful for the families who can't get justice for losing a loved one.

Im all for a bit of stunt work but there is a time and a place, theres to much emphasis on loud cans/small plates because joe public complains about it (its like moving to a village near an airport and then asking them to keep the noise down coz they can't hear the telly) instead of doing the right thing and locking up aholes that think they can get away with murder coz theres no one to stop them, which consequently makes life harder for the rest of us.

I don't mind the police being out on a weekend as long as they pull people for something serious..the government and the police authorities have they're priorities all wrong.

There are a lot of things in this world that i love to look at or listen to, a luscious sounding bike is one of them, its one of the reasons why i ride a bike and one of the things that reminds me im alive.

Ant

[Edited on 29-4-2006 by Chief R.B.]