Thread: User Moderation
View Single Post
Old 12-Oct-2006, 10:18
everton

Angry

I don't like this move, I don't like censorship of speech and opinion and I don't like some of the breath taking arrogance I see on this board.

The factions being created, egos being promoted and massaged, agendas being touted and vilified are ALL down to a few individuals whose primary consideration is DD and not the DSC.

Let's move the DD stuff to the DD board which Domski set up - that will solve Weeksy's (slightly edited) point – ‘i urge them to remove Dom from the DSC Board, that would sort 99% of the clubs' problem within 5 seconds’

It will take away a lot of the bickering that is mainly DD orientated.

Also those that have joined the DSC for DD and clearly don’t give a **** about the DSC can continue to whine away on that board

As for breathtaking arrogance;

‘lauging stock? i dont think so just beacause one person calls the DSC a laughing stock counts for nothing’.

It may not to you laddie but it counts a lot to me – especially when other people are in earshot and join in the conversation – why should I or any of us have to go on the defensive about the club – and, believe me, this wasn’t an isolated incident. While you are polishing your exhaust pipes some of us are still trying to get new members into the club.

Whele and I discussed running a DD team next year, I’ve been thinking about doing a bit of sponsorship – I saw Tim’s thread last night and thought I could help – guess what I have decided to do – you’re right nothing!

Let’s move DD to Domski’s board other than race reports and the schedule and get a link set up for dialogue from the main DSC board – I don’t want any of my subscription money being used to fund anything in DD please.

Finally please remove any moderation of anyone’s posting on this board. If the thread or post is DD related have it redirected to Domski or Domski’s board so they can continue their fights outside. I like the décor in here and I’d like it to stay undamaged please!