View Single Post
Old 11-Oct-2004, 23:47
BSB Star

To me, Hodgson in 2002 sums it up, on old kit, and was beating guys on better machines, only Edwards and Bayliss beat him over the season. Hodgson has not done much less than these guys, just differant times.

Some may argue that some of the stars had gone last year, but in reality that was just a romantic dream to dig at the guy (s). Comments recently about Toseland winning the WSB title where the same. People moan when we do bad at sport, then when home grown talent win, we knock 'em down.

I mean, what is that about????

Me, I'd like to see Toseland and Hodgson in the Corse Moto Gp team, but i think that will be a dream. But both deserve it. Capriex (sp??) will get the nod, only italian prepared to race for them, and it has been suggested he was signed up for next season in August. I think the Moto GP team have had a 1 and 2 rider. When they rolled out the new engine config, who got it first, yes okay Bayliss did not use it first time it was offered to him, but there's 2 sides to that story. And we all know the Corse guys get fined big style if they say anything bad about their bikes or team.

Lets look forward to '05, and hope some of these guys get good rides to take on the best in the world. If Bayliss ends up in WSB, I hope he wins lots, but i'd like Toseland to beat him, and on a 999 Corse bike. Hodgson move to good team in Moto Gp, and win races, and be there at the end. I'd like to see the GP team win races, why, because i'm bias that way to the bikes. I'd love to see Hodgson on the Gp bike and kick some italian butt. And prove a few people wrong.