Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbskull
The question is then, how do we improve the number of people prepared to book early enough onto a Ducati only track day so as to keep it Ducati only?

If I knew that, I would have a different job!

But I get your point. We've pushed the trackday through the website, Twitter, Facebook, Pronto and dealers. Club MSV also promoted the event through their channels. I don't know what else we can do!

Last year was a saturday but the uptake still wasn't good. We were limited on the days we could have this year and the one we chose was the only one which made sense given all the factors we had to consider.

Maybe we need to change the venue? Ducati UK have sold out their trackday at Donington which demands a £20 premium (at £169) over a generic trackday there (£149 Full GP Circuit, 105dB on 28th Aug, 3 groups).

We have a large membership base and should easily be able to fill a trackday, so I'd be interested to know why people didn't attend, and then maybe we can address that.

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!