View Single Post
Old 14-Jul-2005, 20:29

Mood: Discriminated Against
Firstly let me say I consider myself a member of this club foremost and part of a trackday company second. I have been a member of this board for more than 5 years, long before the company was conceived.

My issue wasn’t/ isn’t about advertising or not, I probably would not come here if it was full of adverts, no my issue is about the double standards that seem to be applied and the manner in which they issues are dealt with. Removing posts and reciting policy statements by U2U is never going to create an atmosphere of cooperation is it, you just need to look back at history (Kush Weaksy et al) to see that.

I could choose to add my trackday company web links to all my postings or use an avatar that gives the company details etc, but no, most of my postings are anonymous in that respect, however when were are offering something special to board members it seems crazy we cannot get the message across.

Most members will probably not be aware of the pervious encounters we have had with “Club Officials” about these issues, but this is by no means the first. Whilst both Catherine and Myself have been swept away by the support from club members/friends, support for a new venture from the club itself has been distinctly lacking until they need a free trackday or two for a prize.