View Single Post
Old 01-Oct-2009, 13:25
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeJohnyB
You're having a laugh surely

Anyone not want their copy, send a U2U to AK, get his address and send him yours in the post. Do it today and he'll have something to read at the weekend

No longer funny (if it ever was). Who holds 'spare' copies? So who is responsible for sending AK one? Why does he never get one? Is the DSC honestly saying he is on the list and one is posted every quarter? If so, where are they going?

Sort it out someone FFS before we lose another member/poster

WeeJohnyB

Calm down John. I've said I will sort out AK's Pronto issue and I will.

I edit the magazine, but delivery of the entire print run goes to Chris, who then distributes it: he therefore holds all of the spare copies.

I emailed Chris on 21st September to request that a copy of the last three issues be sent to AK by registered post. I sent a further email on 29th September to remind him again.

It sounds as if this is just an "oh yeah, course you were Jools", type of response but I decided last night that I was going to do just as you suggest to shortcut this i.e. ask AK for his address via PM and send him my own copies. I will then get my own copies replaced if they are still available.

So AK, PM me your address, because I don't hold the membership database either.

The Patent Jools Mood Meter -Today I am:

___________^