Thread: MS Accessories
View Single Post
Old 09-Oct-2003, 13:37
Mille

Mood: Electrically challenged
Termi\'s and other bits

Picked up bike yesterday evening after having Termi's fitted. Only had a chance for a relatively short ride home but noise is the first noticeable difference. Not a la 99* but certainly an octave or two lower than before with that bass booming in background! Big Improvement!!!!
Once I get a decent dry run I'll be better placed to determine if any discernible performance boost.
Securing studs actually sheared when they were taking stock system off bike so they've put in warranty claim for new system. Result or what?
They've fitted centre stand and replacement console which seems to now have decimal point in right place as well as writing off 2.5k of previous mileage history. Fortunately I've kept a detailed record in service book lest there should be any confusion over this on resale!

Can you believe that Hugger that DUK had specifically e-mailed me direct to advise that it was to be with my dealer last week with 'my name on it' never arrived? What am I saying off course you can believe it. It is Ducati we're dealing with after all!
I'm close to point of getting one from Casoli although I think DP belly pan looks better than Casoli's offering, so I'll maybe just wait on both as well as, of course, pillion seat cowl!
Getting there slowly but surely!