Thread: User Moderation
View Single Post
Old 12-Oct-2006, 11:39
Big Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeksyracing
Dickie,

If what Everton says is true, that we are losing members from potentially joining the series, then this is a bad thing... surely....

?

It isn't a matter of what if Steve...its fact...its already happening.

Its often the case regarding DD that people outside of the series feel they are not allowed to voice an opinion on things relating to it because we are not racing in it and therefore it does not directly relate to us. Of course that is true to some degree...I mean, what do I care if you have 1 or 2 grids...don't give a hoot, but I do give a **** when members of the club are talking with their feet and their wallets.

You only have to look at the response on the other thread from just a few of the silent majority whom are becoming more and more fed up with it all.

If the DD forum was set up for this very reason, why can't it be used now? It appears to me that it was tried for a while...but there is only so many arguments people can have with themselves...so it all came back on here!

If the DD posts where all on the DD forum the DSC site would be a better place at the moment.

Why can't this be done...the DD community seemed quite happy with this arrangement 9 months ago?

Last edited by Harv748 : 12-Oct-2006 at 11:45.