Thread: Taglioni rally
View Single Post
Old 27-May-2003, 21:07

Taglioni rally

I am putting on a rally for all Ducati owners at Market BosworthRFC, Near Market Bosworth which is near Mallory park so DSC members should all know where it is!
Their will be a concourse event on the Saturday afternoon with several trophies including the “SVILUPPATO DA TAGLIONI” which is a trophy for modern Ducati's.
If you just want to come for the day entry is by a donation (sugested donation£1.00) or I have arranged a rally style party with late bar, band, camping and silly games for £10.00 a head.
All proceeds are going to charity and the event is independantly run by myself for members of all Italian bike clubs.
The Italian Motorcycle owners club are sponsoring the best Italian bike at rally trophy.
I am hoping to arrange a run out and on the Saturday morning, but will need some help in running it as I need to stay on site to run things their (hint hint).
Italian bike and Classic mechanics are covering the eent so theirs a publicity possibility for the DSC is any of you want to join in!
Thanks to the publicity in the above mags I am expecting a big turnout of Ducati's old and new alike!
More details at http://www.desmo.org.uk/1414/index.html
All profits will be donated to the renal ward, Churchill Hospital, Oxford.
The Renal medical ward at the Churchill hospital is part of the Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals Charitable fund.
Registered charity No 1057295

[Edited on 4-6-2003 by Keith from desmo.org.uk]