View Single Post
Old 28-Jun-2006, 18:51
Big Twin

Mood: Happy.
Hi Dave,

Try 'The Insurance Line', Richard has now left the company however they still managed to give me a good quote.
This year I have a multi bike policy which can cover up to 4 bikes although I only have 2 bikes on the policy, I've added my Aprilia Pegaso 650 as well as my Multistrada.
Just renewed a Fully Comp policy, £500 helmet & leathers cover, £1k Bike accessories cover, £10k Personal Accident Cover and 60 days European Cover all for both bikes £225. I have also decided to add Legal Protection for £25 which covers costs up to £50k making the total £250.

My wife has legal protection also on her bike policy which has proved to be very useful as she has an on going claim. Her solicitors fees are £155 per hour extortionate, how can these people sleep at night charging that sort of money, just imagine some poor newbie biker on minimum wage, scrimping and scraping to make ends meet who can only afford TP or TPFT who doesn't have legal protection! Justice is about how much money somebody has and who they can or cannot afford.

You may find this link useful.

http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/sh...t=30706&page=3