View Single Post
Old 22-Jul-2009, 21:30
Regional Organiser - BHCN
Ducati Corse

Mood: Raring to Ride
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyb
"Sods Law after 7 years of riding the 660 and thousands of care free miles Mr Plod has the last word. Must say we were all treated well and friendly enough. Having pulled in to the garage in Kimbolton the boys in blue had us lined up good and proper, waited till we venture out on to the 660 before tailing us for 6 miles,as Glyn stated we were not giving it that many berries. I entered the next village an dropped my speed to 35 in a 40 by that time, said officer shot passed the lot of us with some nice little blue lights blazing and done us."

OK then..............

Andy " What part of the law do you not understand here " As a copper you also have laws to abide to,or do your think you have a God given right to play judge and jury just when you assume someone is guilty. Its OK for you to sit behing your badge and have all the fun,never seen you on a ride out . As for the above text, thats not mine, I was up front miles away having left a bit earlier (one could assume) I still stick to my testimony and hope it inspires other not to take it lieing down.