View Single Post
Old 25-Jan-2006, 12:57
Founder Member
Ducati Meccanica

Quote:
Originally posted by dickieducati
Quote:
Originally posted by AK and CK

I notice that the reps dont have to be riders - bit of an anomaly that isnt it tho? - better to have the guys (n'gels) elect peeps from their group I would have thought.
Voted in, they can be just as easily removed by theri fellow riders, if they dont represent them all fairly.

C

ps: melted

well there is going to be a vote so im sure 2 actual riders will be elected.

Precisely but we've not precluded any other eligible member from putting themselves forward have we ?

For all I know there may be some very appropriate person with a balanced viewpoint who you (riders) may prefer, I can't see how this compromises you or anybody else ?. The riders still get to choose in what will be a fairly run ballot.

You are right in saying that if they don't come up to the mark you can ask for them to be replaced but wouldn't it be better for ALL concerned to start 2006 as fairly and democratically as possible ?.

Maybe I'm missing something here, I thought we'd made some positive steps during the 9 hour long Management Team meeting held at my house last Saturday ?

I'm not sure how spending so much of our own free time trying to get a workable compromise on a number of issues can lead to us being accused of not being interested ?