ChrisBushell
MT Member
Ducati Meccanica Posts: 1,165
Mood: Im Going to Italy soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imola Duke
Just that you mentioned the meets were the backbone of the club

For the Club to go forward New ideas need to be talked about but i feel
with all the polictical **** that went on and key members leaving it may take some doing.
Thank god that there's no polictics in the paddock..... apart from a bit of cheating

What you might think about is that rideouts are a particular favorite of some people and "their" backbone in Club terms. Ok for me I choose not too ride in company of groups on the road, that is my perogative - I would have loved to have been out on one of my singles this weekend enjoyiong the roads of Sussex and Hampshire - but for the sake of the 55+ guys who are coming down to do the Mini Giro I have to spend the weekend in the car, as clerk of the course, so that they can enjoy themselves.

I am not clear what you might mean by "key members of the Club" leaving - no one has been declined a renewal in the last 18 months - people choose to renew or not according to their own preferance. Your comments are inflamatory and un-needed.

Your referance to cheating within DD is spurious and again inflamatory- if you are aware that one of the bikes is outside of the rules, then the rules of the series are clear - you should put your money down and put in a protest. If your protest is upheld then you will have made your point and helped to keep the series clean. By inferring all you do is stir up ill feeling based of rumour, inuendo and assertion without making a valid point!

This is what you get from being a member of DSC

Can i have my £20 membership back please ?