View Single Post
Old 13-May-2009, 15:51
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith888

Hey Jools! Will yours be running this year?

Keith

Now don't you start

I've been running round for the last year trying to balance a hectic job, trying to look after an increasingly disabled Mrs Jools, doing whatever I can to finish the house restoration and do the garden up so that we can sell this place as soon as the housing market looks up a bit. We both love this house and wanted to be carried out of it in our box, but we've gotta concede that being on a hill with no car parking anywhere near, it's not in a suitable location for a disabled person, and being a victorian house isn't wheelchair friendly inside either...it's got to make way for a nice little bungalow somewhere (Jeez I never, ever thought I'd be looking for bungalows).

Oh, and I've been doing Pronto in my 'spare' time

All of which means that my T8 is in the same state I left it in and my ST is still half way through an ally swingarm transplant to replace the original steelie. The ST is gonna be the easiest to do, so I'll be putting a flurry of activity in on that.

Haven't ridden since the last track day though so I'm expecting to be in the inters and amongst the slowest of them an' all

The Patent Jools Mood Meter -Today I am:

___________^