View Single Post
Old 29-Sep-2012, 10:12
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campo
This bike is for sale at the minuite and I'm interested in it but I've seen this post about it only producing 44.9bhp and also seen a ss for sale for similar money advertised with 51.5bhp. That seems like a lot of power difference so I was wondering are these figures right, accurate. I prefer this monster and its closer to me distance wise but the ss is advertised as having more power and that may come in handy when racing. If there was no bhp figures on the adverts I would of definitely of allready bout the monster but don't want to have a disadvantage (other than my riding ability ). Would this power difference really make a lot of difference if the figures advertised are indeed accurate?

It was measuring 44.9 bhp when I sold it, it had come straight from a road bike and has never had the cams dialled in and the Dynojet kit was only fitted as per the instruction sheet and then I changed it from the Hi-Level cans to the low level ones to allow better foot positioning on the footpegs.

So getting the cams dialled and the carbs setup on a Dyno should bump the power up

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook