View Single Post
Old 27-Aug-2006, 16:29
Founder Member
Ducati Meccanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by domski
Ummm... There was a thread called "DD Questionnaire - Your questions please"

Not much trawling required, here's the 'summary' of the thread...
  • Would you prefer the machine rules to remain unchanged? Yes/No
  • Would you like to exclude 695cc machines in 2007? yes/no
  • How many (UK) rounds would you prefer in 2007? 6 or 7
  • Which month would you prefer to start in? March or April
  • If we race at Assen, would you prefer it to be points or non-points?
  • How many scoring races to count? All points to count/drop 1 race/drop 2 races
  • How would you like the series to be administered? 1 dedicated person/A committee as per 2006
  • Would you like to have rider reps? yes/no
  • Would you like a long race? yes/no
  • Would you like to remove the rule which requires the top 3 to move out of Class B? yes/no
  • How many should we allow to sign up for the 2007 series....32, 36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64
  • If limiting the number of entries to one grid how do we decide who should be entering the series
  • How Many grids should we try for if we have less than 50 sign up..... 1 or 2
  • If only running 1 grid and we have 40 or more signed up how do we decide who are reserves/non quallifiers
  • If only one grid and DD races at Mallory at a club event with 32 on a grid how many will be happy to race in a class other than DD
  • Would you like to go race yet?

HTH

Thank you for that, I do recall the thread and did wonder why none of those who had contributed were willing to help me out by sending in their input as I thought I'd reasonably requested ?.

Lets not go off on another he said we said you said but all I'm really trying to understand here is why there is so much resistance to making the process easier for all involved.

This is a genuine open question, not sarcasm, not getting at you, just trying to understand the thought process.

Oh and by the way, I think you've missed off the "what is your favourite cheese" question

If the last remark can't be taken as a bit of fun I guess we are all in a pretty poor old way.

http://www.multirole-eng.com

http://www.audicator.com Check out our simple to fit, potentially life saving turn signal alert system.