View Single Post
Old 23-Aug-2006, 13:11
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: What a wonderful world.
A HUGE THANKS FOR ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED IN SETTING UP / RUNNING THAT BLOODY BRILLIANT TRACKDAY.

It was the best trackday ever I took part in (honnestly, and I'm not saying that cause I'm French), and I'm now sure my priority for next season will be to book the DSC trackday(s)...

A special thank to:

- Chris Butcher, who made my day with his advices... If all their instructors are that good, I think I'll have to save some money next season to do the CSS level 1... I do not even mind starting with the basics, even Jools (another old man... ) passed me on a CB500, one hand on the bars, almost waving at me with the other one

- MW, Lizzie, AK and CK for their support and advice, they're all unbelievable people, I love you guys.

- Roy748 for taking me up there and back, another top bloke I met thanks to the DSC. Thanks for the English lesson mate, I loved that too

And also Rob, Doug, Mike -Mutters-, the old Butch, PhillC, D-SEE-RED (mate you made laugh a lot as well), Skidlids, Senna3, DomClegg, Rally, the MT, etc...

Sorry if I forgot you guys but my head is at work now (I hate my job... nobody can offer me a mecanic job around Dorking? ), and so I must express a lot of feelings in a very short time

What a brilliant 2 days... Sorry for not being as happy as Larry on Monday, it always does that to me when I don't understand something. From now I promise to always be happy when I'm taking part to a DSC event (except when I bin it of course...) because it's really worth it and I'm now ashamed of my "spoiled child" behaviour just because I couldn't reach the objectives I wanted to.

I consider the DSC as my second family and I'm quite proud of that...