View Single Post
Old 29-Oct-2006, 19:59
Regional Organiser - BHCN
Ducati Corse

Mood: Raring to Ride
Indeed it was, still suffering from to much alcohol in the blood and sleep deprivation. Excellant hotel and facilities and the meal more than i expected.
Great to see so many DSC members out having a great time together and its thanks to Chris Woods for bringing it on. The MC for the night was our very own Jools, who did a great job keeping proceeding's on the right track with out to much hasle from the seated mob spread before him. Tim Mc from Ducati UK gave us a good question/answers speech and was the only person to arrive riding one of the new GT1000, thats a nice looking bike .
It was good to see the DD boys get there justly deserved trophy's as well as the various other awards presented on the night
I was taken aback when I myself was presented with the Paul Mort Award some thing that means a great deal to me and i feel honoured to have recieved it, especially surrounded by such lovely appreciated people . I like to think that would bring a smile to Pauls face, where ever he is.
A few pics of the top boys from DD They won em this years its open house for next year.
No comment

Ali Dom and Tim

Topman Dom

So all in all a great event a great venue with great people what more can you ask for. 4D