View Single Post
Old 13-Mar-2009, 22:46
Big Twin

Mood: Hmmm Conference season
Caddy today: 13/03/09

Well a great day today, A few Friendly faces in the padock to boot, Grib givin it licks on her 848, Couchy on his Trumpet and Andy shep sneaking in a little practice.
The mods to the DD bike over the winter seem to have paid off, The rear end has been transformed, Its almost 2.5 years since I last took a DD bike around caddy in anger, and my times were comaparable with My 2006 times. So happy.
Only fault the pogo front end, The first session was great but on the second I noticed the front poping up a bit too quickly when coming off the brakes into mansfield, Seemed to get worse as the day went on, I can only put this down to the oil getting hotter, So I recon its out with the forks and up the weight of the oil, So that when its warm it should in theory be Just like that first session.
A noteable point was the H rated diablo's, The bike had ZR rated tyres on it last time I raced it, I slung a new set of HR's on it yesterday. Fewk me what a difference, loads more grip without shadow of a doubt.
Roll on Donny.......................