View Single Post
Old 03-Aug-2009, 15:34
Big Twin

Mood: Waiting for the change (Not the menopause)
It's not the cost as I feel £20.00 is a small price to pay for being a part of a club that has had a large influence on Ducati ownership.

My first experience of the club the way it used to be came way back on a very cold and wet October morning 2002. I had been a member for a few months and was now attending my first track day at Brands. I had an unfortunate incident just down the road from the track where I fell off snapping the gear shift and clutch leavers. I was amazed at the help that was awaiting me. Henners drove me from Brands all the way over to ProV to pick up the replacement parts so I could get on with the day. This took quite some time, time in which Henry could of been enjoying the delights of circuit riding, what I'm trying to say is that from my perspective the many characters of the club have gone and so to has the camaraderie.

I wish the club all the best for the future but I still believe that the replacement of only one member of the MT would see a return to the past level of prosperity that the club enjoyed.

This is the last I will say on this subject in public.

Murray