View Single Post
Old 23-Mar-2011, 15:13

Practical Sportsbikes magazine: 1993-98 Monsters wanted

Hello,

I'm Chris Newbigging, features editor on Practical Sportsbikes magazine. If you've not seen the mag, it's a relatively new one aimed at '70s-'90s sportsbikes. Current issue on sale has an RD250LC on the cover if you fancy a look

We're looking for five original 600/750/900 Monsters for a feature. 'Five of the Best' focusses on a different model every month, showcasing the modifications and upgrades owners lavish on their pride and joy.

This month we're looking for five modified Monsters - original 900/750/600s only I'm afraid. We're looking for owners who've really thought about it and created the bike they want - not just thrown the credit card at an M&P catalogue.

The shoot is pencilled to happen on Wednesday 13 April, at a location yet to be confirmed. It won't involve any riding (by us or you), so if you want to trailer it in that's fine - it doesn't even need to run for the shoot, as long as it's complete and looks lovely - so flat batteries from winter storage etc aren't a problem.

Please send one picture of your bike and some info, with a daytime telephone number to: chris.newbigging@bauermedia.co.uk

We'll select the best mix of bikes and notify owners in good time. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your bikes.

Cheers

Chris