View Single Post
Old 25-Mar-2004, 20:52
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Smiley and waiting for the sunshine
It has nothing to do with faith...
They do a flippin good job as well as put up with the crap the government shell out so that they are "performing" to their targets and giving"value added", taking the bad mouthing that they always do from motorbikers/motorists and teenage ponces that flount the law coz they think it's a wheeze...
Yes we all know that there are some idiots that strut about in a uniform and I am sorry if you met some of them but...
When a six year old sits across a table from me and tells me what their Dad did to them last night and then tells me not to tell anyone then I like to think that when it is reported and out of my hands that some decent ,hardworking, sensitive police officer is going to interview that little one with the same amount of empathy and respect as I gave to Him/her.
It's not just about your number plate...
If we let off number plates we might as well let off dodgy lights, and if we let off dodgy lights we might as well not bother with MOT's and if we don't bother with MOT's then we might as well not bother with insurance...get my point!
Off soap box...