View Single Post
Old 13-Jun-2006, 08:54
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
I've taken this from the explanation form:

Quote:
It is our intention to run a 2 day track day in 2006-Day 1 will be Ducati’s only, followed by a track evening open to all. Day 2 will be open to all machines.

We will not debit your cards or bank cheques until the 31st of May so even if you return your forms immediately there is no financial cost until then. We will organise camping at Cadwell for those who want it on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights and hope to organise a BBQ for the Monday night, there is also the possibility of a band on the Monday night.

With regard to refunds in the event that you cannot attend one of these days, please refer to the terms & conditions on the back of the booking form.

I am running an evening session on the Monday night, it will be for 2 groups of 38 who would get 3 sessions each at a cost of £40. I am sure you don’t need me to tell you how good Cadwell is, or what excellent value these days represent, so get booking.

To be honest I haven't asked Monty when the session for people new to the track and just wanting a look is. He's away a lot this month so I'll send him an e-mail and find out.