Thread: Unreasonable?
View Single Post
Old 11-Mar-2005, 15:52
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: stiff and tired
Quote:
Originally posted by guest1
imho, for what its worth, don't wait till monday - name and shame now.

IF, this company is nationwide and as "popular" as is being intimated, then just think about the service that you will be doing for other people about to book a track day.

I can appreciate the frustration or indignation but to threaten the company with "pay me and I'll remove the thread/apologise" frankly doesn't cut it. It's blackmail and it seems a pretty popular choice.

If you're going to name and shame I personally think you have got to stand your ground and relinquish the faint hope of getting your money back - but think about how much money you will save other riders and how many times the "celebrity" will have to utter "we lost money on this".

Wonder how long the celeb will stick around when they don't pay him.

Good luck with getting your money back.

Alan

I don't intend to remove the thread as nothing i have said is innacurate or defamatory it is fact. If people chose not to use this company because of my comments then it is up to them.

I think it is fairly clear who i am referring to, however I know I am in the right and I fully expect them to honour my credit note against a single track day. I am being fair by waiting until next week as they are busy, but if they refuse then at that point I will take it further.