View Single Post
Old 12-Dec-2009, 00:12
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: 748ish . .

Mood: Sampai jumpa lagi
Hello

Personally I am not convinced anybody really knows what the “global warning” band wagon is really about,
and more concerning what the motives behind western governments to presume we as a human race are incapable to understand.

(advert on TV drive 5 miles less) and ultimately as such must be told you must change your ways.

It appears to me living in the western culture, that indeed modern industrialisation has had an impacted on the world we now inhabit;

maybe there are too many people, what about a global war? Oh we are trying to do that sorry . . .

I am however sceptical the frenzied Buzz words will ever have any real impact on changing people attitudes. (Globally)

However a re-session of global impact will, oh! But we are in that too! ? ? So take heed . . .

Call me a sceptic, but I have also lived in the Far East, India, China these countries are now in excess of 400million people
and I can assure you they are only interested in making a buck and don’t give a flying about global warming,
if they even know what it is . . no disrepect ment to these nations.

If my electrical company wants to give be 4 bulbs that will last until I die, I am happy to indulge,
but fitting these bulbs do I feel like I am making any impact on global warming Hell No ...
as my next month’s electric bill will go up . . Go figure . . .

“Use less as it will be costing you more if you don’t “

Global warming sorry I am not on the band wagon as yet. . But I do know who ever gets in at the next paliament
will push this as a genuine concern while taxing us up to the hilt.

Convince me I am wrong I'am all ears. .

TopiToo

Last edited by TopiToo : 12-Dec-2009 at 00:22.