Thread: Big up to Apex
View Single Post
Old 05-Jul-2005, 16:16
500SD

Mood: Out with the grey....in with the satin black
Quote:
Originally posted by Bungi
reading some of the feedback i have to say i think £170 - brands GP curcuit- 15min sessions and even the stopages considered it was excellent value for money.

yes it could have been better, yes id like smaller groups ,yes more track time please, oh and less stopages too,
but hey, id do this again with Apex because it was Value For Money, it gave a more affordable opportunity to sample a great GP curcuit.

for those of us that can take a cheque book approach to life good luck, take your choice of track day provider, im sure apex will have no problem filling your space on the grid.

Many Thanks for what was overall a Great Day

Totally agree. Top value for money & I'd have no hesitation with booking up with Apex again. Even the size of the groups didn't bother me.
The discount offered by Apex to DSC members was very generous & they should be applauded for making a fantastic circuit available at such a great price.

As I said before, my only criticism would be (IMO) the slightly relaxed approach to some circuit rules/ marshalling. This will suit some people, but as I ride my road bike amongst mostly track bikes I'd personally prefer a more heavy handed approach.

I had an excellent day, so thank you Apex.