Thread: ESS Pace days.
View Single Post
Old 16-May-2005, 23:34
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
Seems fine to me.

One of the problems seems to be that people are not aware of the required transponder charges before they arrive.

I realise that you do communicate this in the literature that you send out beforehand, but this is obvioulsy getting missed.

Perhaps this needs to be made a lot clearer on the paperwork?

Also, another suggestion may be that at your morning briefing, a sample listing of the timings from a previous event (taken from the website) could be shown (as part of your powerpoint presentation) and this would show what the punters could expect to receive.

I know that you also covered how individuals could perhaps note what changes (if any) were made before each session, so that they could match this up to the timings once they received them. This was communicated by you on my recent Sports day, but not by yTony McBride at the recent Pace day.

Whilst I'm in creative mood - how about the possibility of providing a printout of laptimes at the end of the day (rather than the next day via the website) - this may not be feasible, but would add value to the useage (and cost) of the transponders a lot quicker. When its a long drive home, I reckon it would be useful to have a printout and reflect ton the day?

Good luck
Tim