View Single Post
Old 10-Jul-2012, 13:48
500SD
Bikes: 996 Bip

Mood: CITIUS EST MELIUS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth
We took James under our wing and had quite an interesting evening at the local curry house and then to a very quirky local pub. The Bateman's beer was delicious although the pub was mildy reminiscent of the "Slaughtered Lamb" out of American Werewolf.

Anyway, good to meet you James and as we left before you got back from your last session, I hope you had a good day and a safe ride back.

The day was a good one and really enjoyed it. Only down side for me was the complete knob who tried to "stuff it under me" at the hairpin (japanese track day only bike sporting a team name) and nearly took my front end out - I'll say no more but it does underscore the importance of getting the membership to come along and keep the day as a Ducati only day as owners seem to take a little more care.

Well done to the organisers and to everyone who made it a great day.

Thanks indeed, I really enjoyed the day and the company. Excellent curry and beers, albeit a rather 'interesting' evening..........

It would be great to see a recognised DSC presence, marqee, JHP fettling tent etc........great day though.

Best regards,

James