View Single Post
Old 01-Jun-2005, 12:11
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
Hi Brogins

Great plan, go for it. Yes there will be issues with travel, accomodation and the like and you will be tired, no question, but what the heck, just do it - you don't have to do all the sessions on all the days.

I'll be at the No Limits day at Donington on Tuesday 28th, so I look forward to meeting you there. I'm one of their instructors, so if you need any help or advice on the day, please come and see me. I'd suggest that you get one of the instructors to show you around and give you a couple of suggestions on improving your riding at the start of the day so you can get the best out of the day and work on improving your riding all day.

As you are missing one day now and effectively having a rest, why not 'rest' in the car and drive up to Croft in Yorkshire for another No Limits trackday at at another great circuit on the Friday 1 July. Give Mark a call on 01727 899173 if you fancy it - I'll be there, my first ever visit to Croft and I'm really excited about it - the local DSC boys speak very highly of it and BSB go there, so it should be good.

Whatever you do, have a great time, it sounds like a fantastic 'boys' holiday.

WeeJohnyB