View Single Post
Old 14-Oct-2013, 20:05
Bevel Head
Bikes: Yamaha R1, Ducati 600SS

Thanks to DDers!

Reading people's reflections on 2013 has prompted me to want to say a massive thanks to everyone involved in DD from the organisers to the spectators.

As most of you know this has been my first year in racing and Ive been made to feel welcome from the start. Its been a real pleasure racing alongside you all and thanks for putting up with me and helping me out along the way

Thanks to all the organisers including Kevin and Trudi Palmer and of course Kev Ellis who's dug me out the poop already on several occassions

A huge thanks has to go to Chris Pullen for all the constant advice and wise words as well as hands on help with the bike when Ive needed it (sorry for all the crashes!) and to Cathy and Paul Pullen for supporting and encouraging me, its been a huge help.

Even past racers like Tim O'tei Pritchard and Andy Sheppard have given advice and encouragement along the way so thanks guys

Best of all has been spending time on track, its been a real blast and I'm missing it already. Have a great winter tinkering in the garage everyone and I look forward to the 2014 season!

Jim