Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Post WSBK Meet the Team Night - Donington Park Hospitality Draw

WSBK Meet the Team Night - Donington Park Hospitality Draw

Dear Ducati Sporting Club members,

We are pleased to announce that we have been allocated two spaces on the Club Dinner event at WSBK Donington on Thursday 21st May.

Ducati UK managing director Tim Maccabee will be hosting the night, which will include entry into Donington WSBK paddock to the Ducati Hospitality suite to meet the Ducati WSBK Team, enjoy dinner in the hospitality suite with the team and possibly a pit tour if time allows!

The event will start at 7pm at Donington Park and will finish at around 10pm on Thursday 21st May, so you MUST be available on the night and be able to get to Donington in plenty of time to attend the event.

If you are interested please reply to the thread below with your name and DSC membership number. A draw will be made at 9pm on Monday 18th May where two names will be drawn at random from all members who have entered.

You MUST be a full (paid) member of the Ducati Sporting Club to enter and be a member on the date of the draw and the event itself. Due to the limited spaces this draw is only available for members and not associates; one entry per member only. If you are not already a member of the DSC then it's just £25 per year and there are plenty more reasons to join us! See the Membership page for more details.

Good luck!

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!