View Single Post
Old 29-Jun-2006, 10:26
Ducati Corse

Huge thanks to Lily & Jon for hosting a lovely gathering on Tues night - great food & also great company.
Thanks also for offering your lounge floor for us to camp on, rather than us having to unload the bike from the van so we (and Bones) could kip indoors, much much appreciated.
Big round of applause goes to Ian (DSR) for his fantastic chilli burgers best I've had EVER! - so - where is the recipe then?????

Had a great day at the track in my usual guise of 'camp slob' whilst AK was flitting about fettling bits & bobs.
Good to eventually meet Gizmo & Lindsay - as well as catching up once again with novern chums BDG, Martin (who should have brought other tyres apart from slicks eh for the morning? ) and other happy 'regular' faces- including my little donut chum again

Urban & Paul James overtook us on the way home, but despite looking out for Roof, we didnt see you burd.

Dickie was obviously 'having a focussing time' on the M1, as we shot past waving out of the van window - you didnt even raise an eyebrow mate - must have been on auto pilot

Cheers to one & all for the great norvern spirit - cant wait to see some of you again when we come up to race next week!

Sorry to hear about your right foot being heavy Tonio - no trailers in the 'fast lane' nit!