View Single Post
Old 08-Nov-2006, 08:47
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by clint 999R
surely they wont leave that swingarm silver looking at least if it was black you might not notice how big and horrible it is twin rear pipes bin there done that over 10 years ago if this is it must say looks a little disapointing good job i love my 999r

Hmmm....have to agree with the comments about the swingarm. I'm just looking at it on the front cover of MCN and the swing arm looks almost like it could be a scooter engine

From the same front cover shot the exhausts look pretty awful too, almost as if they're stuck on as an afterthought - they certainly don't look nicely integrated with the tail unit. They look a bit cack on pages 2 & 3 as well, again, they almost look as if they're made for a different bike althogether and what's with putting the exhaust outlets at an angle like that? If the angle of the exhaust outlets mirrored the shape of the tail or something I could go with that, but at the moment they just look wrong....Ahhhh....I get it...the DP exhausts will probably look just right

The Patent Jools Mood Meter -Today I am:

___________^