View Single Post
Old 30-Aug-2006, 08:16
Mille

Mood: THUNDERPANTS HERE I COME, NEW PANTS PLEASE :-0
Cool Ron Haslem

I went with 2 other mate's , John was doing the Blade thing and Andy who has never ridden a sports bike or been on a track (rides sit up and begs on road fast as feck) we were on the CBR600 , i teamed up with Andy we had a larf as together but even he said glad he didnt pay for it ,as it was a gift aswell ,where as i did and personally i didnt get anythink out of it and ask any of the Desmo guys i am no track god or anything .
The instructor we had was a nice guy but i have had better conversations with dead pepole , you may get a better instructor and have a brilliant day .

I have too say the best part of the day for me was the last run when we thought sod it went hell for leather coming out of the Melbourne Hairpin going into Goddards Ron Haslem came round the outside with thumbs up when we on straight ......................
Have a good day and dont bin it on ya first session like a lot of them did because u wont be back on at all...............everyone thought they were Rossi , even the guy with the Rossi rep leather wot an arse....... because thats wot he landed on.

Enjoy......................