View Single Post
Old 07-Dec-2005, 18:50
500SD
Bikes: multistrada, 748R/916

Mood: one very coool cat!
i'm confused - am i an old git or paranoid or ......???? had 2 bikes nicked, hate it happening and took security precautions before, bike is now indoors/alarmed/immob and chained - but i have gotta ride it to enjoy it - otherwise whats the point?and what do you do when you get there?? can't put it inside etc etc etc.
Insurance - this is the old git bit - i always thought insurance was only and i mean only if something bad happens - i hate claiming on it, losing your pride and joy is no fun. To those with minimal security - good luck - i wish i could but can't and am jealous - to those that think that they just need to claim if it goes - that's the sort of "i'm OK jack" attitude that makes people like RCA claim that england is a dump. So why do bikes get nicked? if everybody bought everything from an authorised dealer not e-bay etc etc maybe that would dry up the outlets - utopian vision i know? RCA's view of the police - i agree but sympathise as well - give them the resources and tools and then if they didn't do the job - moan big time.