Thread: hottrax
View Single Post
Old 06-Jan-2006, 22:01
Big Twin
Bikes: Kawasaki ZX10r D6f, Dawes XC2.4, Planet X Superlight Pro Carbon

Mood: aving a laff
Quote:
Originally posted by deej
what do people make of no limits, you all seem to be giving it good marks on here but ive got friends who wont ever use them and a friend at a cirucit that wouldnt let me book a day with them for my own safety ?? whats the true score with them ??

I rate NL as one of the best TDO's I have used, shame they dont do the Riders club thing or I would have been comparing dates with Hottrax for a final decision.

Every one has a different outlook on TDO's but I have never seen NL have a bad day, on the contrary really.

Last one I did with them at Croft we were right royally bo!!ocked for all the offs that were happening on cold tyres.
5 red flags in three fast group sessions I think? WJB gathered all the group in the pits and told us all to cool down, it worked as we only had one more red all day and that was last lap last session of the day.

They also have their own rescue van which goes out to clear the track quickly so you dont lose time on track waiting for slow old bangers to come and collect the broken down or crashed bikes left after crashes/sessions.

They offer help and advice to all and have plenty of well versed instructors to help out on all their days, not just one or two like some other TDO's.

They also offer lots of advice to peeps on set up as I have experienced personally.

Try em, you wont be dissappointed

My opinions only obviously.